Home Care Services and Health Care Programs
“ Dedicated and Caring”
Dailey’s Health Care, Inc. started a nurse aide program in 1999. Then, in 2002, two registered nurses who had trained and worked together in the hospital, skilled home health, corrections, mental health, nursing home and other setting decided to provide personal care services in the community. Trained or hired individuals are assigned cases as temporary non-medical long-term home health care aide. The home health aides hired are professional dedicated and caring individuals who wanted to help.
Health Care Provider
Are you looking for professional dependable healthcare assistance and service?
Our friendly staff will help you find the best solution for you to choose from:
Companion Care Personal Care Private Duty
Our agency has a team of committed medical nurses and trained non-medical nurses (certified and personal care aides) available to help you with the following activities of daily living needs and more:
- Bathing , Grooming and Dressing
- Nutritional assistance with meal preparations and feeding
- Shopping errands, light housekeeping and laundry
- Assistance with medical appointments
- Medication management by Licensed staff only include:
- ordering and picking up medications
- replenishing medication containers and calls to remind you of medications
- Respite Care Services include Live-in or Overnight services
Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Suffolk,
Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg
for details and information
This agency has current licenses with the Virginia Board of Licenses and Certification.
Minimal hiring requirements: that the applicant have no employment restriction; have valid training documentation; be able to read, write and understand with good work ethics; be mentally and physically fit; able to be supervised by licensed staff.