Lynn Banis is an Executive Coach with Right Management.
Coaching and Consulting Experience
Lynn’s specialization in organization and human development includes Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Performance Improvement, and Strategy Development. In her role as coach to senior management, Lynn has provided individual and group coaching in government, health care, manufacturing, professional and business services, retail, utilities, technology, media and educational organizations. Lynn has earned credentials as a certified business coach, a Board Certified Coach, a Master Certified Coach (through the International Coach Federation), and Master NLP Practitioner.
Lynn’s coaching experience has included developing star players for promotion, helping executives effectively transition to new roles by adding value and building credibility, and developing strategic program management focusing on blending and enhancing personal, professional and organizational goals. She has also been involved in coaching executives to create high performance teams and to develop large scale change initiatives, always focusing on increasing individual, professional and interpersonal skills while creating viable business strategies and systems to enhance organizational performance.
As an organizational consultant, Lynn focuses on aligning human resource systems, policies and procedures with the organizations other systems and with the organizational mission, vision and values to increase individual, group and organizational performance. Specifically, she provides services in organizational design, organizational assessment, executive and personal coaching, performance management and performance measurement, competency development and process and structure improvement.
In addition to providing individual and group coaching, she has managed and trained large cadres of both internal and external coaches. Currently Lynn is senior faculty in Coach Academy International where she trains and mentors new coaches to successfully pass credentialing requirements.
Representative assignments include:
- Legal Director at a major truck and engine company to address aggressive behavior. Coachee built constructive and vibrant internal relationships and was promoted to VP/General Council.
- Senior VP of a large REIT effectively changed his authoritarian leadership style to a more collaborative style and was promoted to Executive VP.
Senior Manager in a multinational technology firm increased his visibility, improved his executive presence, and became known for people development
- and driving strategic change. He was promoted to run a large corporate business unit.
- Executive Managing Director HR in a multinational business outsourcing focused on communication, collaboration and unit management. His efforts resulted in the company’s highest revenue generation for 3 quarters in a row and earned him a promotion to Group President.
- Entrepreneur sought coaching to assist in development of a company designed to identify, recruit and place highly skilled technical workers from Asian countries into positions in the Americas. Within one year his company was designed, staffed and established while turning a profit of $.5M. Coaching focused on creating appropriate strategies, staffing and training, developing and implementing systems and team building.
Business/Organizational Leadership Experience
Lynn has spent her entire career building and developing people and organizations. She has held senior leadership positions in Organizational Development and Training and her international and change management experience has seen her lead international teams, direct global change management initiatives, and coach leaders all over the world. Her coaching has helped executives in the UK, The Netherlands, Poland, France, Brazil, Mexico, Canada and the United States.
Lynn has experienced the unique challenges of running an organization as a business owner and the demands of senior leadership in management positions in corporate America. Her varied background enables her to apply a broad perspective to business and coaching issues.
As an instructor and assistant professor with Old Dominion, Northwestern and George Washington Universities, she has also taught graduate and undergraduate courses in coaching, business and psychology.
Education and Training
Lynn holds an undergraduate degree in English, a MS in counseling, and a MS in administration and a Ph.D. in Urban Services with a cognate in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. She got her coach training at Corporate Coach U and earned her Master Certified Coach designation with the International Coach Federation. She also holds the Board Certified Coach designation and is a NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Coach.
She is also certified to administer and interpret numerous assessment instruments.
Discovery Point Coaching
Lynn Banis, PhD,
MCC Board Certified Coach
Phone : 847-721-8875
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an appointment with me at http://meetme.so/lynnbanis