Mike Ward, a United States Coast Guard veteran, started PMSG in June of 2005.
In the short time PMSG has been in existence, they have accomplished and received the following:
- Awards and Proclamations from both the State of Missouri House of Representatives and Senate as a successful small business.
- Articles in The Lagniappe (Mobile, AL), Mississippi Press, GulfLive.com (Mississippi/Alabama Gulf Coast), St. Louis American, Small Business Monthly (St. Louis, MO), St. Louis Business Journal, Mississippi Business Journal, See South Mississippi magazine and other publications.
- Recognition as one of the top 25 African-American-owned businesses in the St. Louis region by the RCGA (Regional Commerce and Growth Association) and the St. Louis American for 2 consecutive years.
- Recognized in the “Who’s Who” of Black St. Louis entrepreneurs for 4 consecutive years, including a special recognition in their 10th anniversary edition.
- 2013 recipient of the Matthews-Dickey Outstanding Alumnus award
- Commendations from the Chief of Staff of the United States Army.
- Recognition as a successful Veteran Enterprise by the Secretary of Veteran’s Affairs, Eric Shinseki.
- Former Vice-President of Memberships for the Navy League of St. Louis
- Office presence in St. Louis (MO), Pascagoula (MS), Biloxi (MS) and now Hampton (VA).
Today, Mike is a dedicated spirit filled professional who recognizes his accomplishments are the work of God and God alone.
Project Management Solutions Group
Michael E. Ward
President/Chief Executive Officer
1023 North Grand Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63106
251-545-4250 Mobile, AL office
757-410-0999 Newport News, VA office
228-207-1382 Pascagoula, MS office
Our toll-free number is: 844.JOB.PMSG (844.562.7674)